DeskAlerts is completely web-based product
Get advanced, secure communication capabilities
DeskAlerts Control Panel allows you to send alerts and surveys, comes with a simple installation wizard, and can be installed company-wide in just a few minutes.
DeskAlerts is extremely intuitive and user-friendly.
DeskAlerts guarantees that every message will be shown on the desktop. It checks every message sent to every user, and confirms message receipt.
Key features in DeskAlerts include:
- Completely Web-based product! Makes it possible to access your account and send alerts from any web-enabled device.
- Centralized data storage. All DeskAlerts data is stored in a secure Microsoft SQL database. Data centralization allows you full tracking and reporting capabilities, as well as the ability to easily back up or move data to another server in case of hardware failure.
- Full support for Terminal server/Citrix clients.
- Integration with Active Directory, eDirectory. Auto syncronization in predefined date and time.
- Send to both domain and non-domain users. ask sales
- IP Groups. Ability to send to workstations based on IP adddresses and/or IP ranges.
- Editors design message templates as well as create, send, and track alerts and surveys. Administrator may limit each editor's rights.
- Customizable policies. Each Editor can work with any number of groups, Organizational Units, and users assigned by the Administrator. Each Policy has different access level rights defined by the Administrator.
- Unified interface for sending alerts to Desktop, SMS, and email.
- Extended statistics by dates, allowing you to track Alerts delivery down to specific users and devices.
- Message templates. Pre-made message templates allow you to quickly create your alerts.
- Rich text format. Colors, fonts, and styling, using HTML formatting.
- Clickable URLs in alerts.
- Send flash, video and audio
- Attach documents, including digitally signed ones.
- Record video/audio alerts right from the Control Panel.
- Send alerts to the pop-up window or scroll them in a ticker. You may choose these options during the alert creation.
- Message scheduling including recurrence. Schedule alerts to be sent at a predefined date and time, as well as to automatically expire after the alert message is no longer valid. Ability to reschedule the alert.
- Resize pop-up window or even send it full screen.
- Auto Close after n minutes.
- Acknowledgement allows confirm reading by clicking "OK" button
- Urgent alerts are specifically designed for sending emergency alerts. They have a higher priority and will be displayed even to users who have disabled alerts, on terminals that are in stand-by mode, or on top of any other alerts.
- Personal alerts,emails and mobile alerts. Alerts can be addressed to a specific user. Personalize your alert communication with each individual employee.
- Group alerts. You can group users by offices or departments and send information that is relevant only for each group.
- Broadcast alerts.
- API. Ability to send alerts from any third-party system.
- Wide range of add-ons
- Alert Reminders. Alert reminders allow you to be sure that your information will be pushed to your employees in a timely manner. For example, this option allows you to program the alert to be delivered every 5 minutes within the last 30 min before the event starts. It simply cannot be missed!
DeskAlerts Client - Agent
DeskAlerts Client installs on users' workstations and displays alerts that were sent from the DeskAlerts Control Panel. DeskAlerts Client is positioned conveniently in the icon tray.
DeskAlerts Client checks for new messages on the Server every minute by default . Poll periods are adjustable to allow for varying server capacity limits.
Key features include:
- Support for Windows, MAC and Linux desktops
- Simple configurations. The DeskAlerts Client can be configured by the administrator to prevent closing itself. This prevents users from accidentally closing the application.
- Small client application size.
- Easy to install with MSI installer and by utilizing supplied deployment utility or Active Directory or eDirectory.
- Works flawlessly in LAN, WAN, Internet, through firewalls, proxies, VPN's because of standard HTTP protocol usage.
- Delivers messages to multiple computers with the same account logged in. Users logged in on more than one computer with the same account will receive alerts and surveys on every computer that they are logged on. If users log in to an additional computer later and the alert/survey is not expired yet, they will also receive those alerts/surveys on that computer.
- Registration mode or Active Directory/eDirectory synchronization. DA Client requires to be registered during the first installation (username/password) or this can be automatically synchronized with Active Directory/eDirectory.
- Silent installation support (if required).
- Standalone application. Support for Windows OS (including Vista and Windows 7), terminal services and multiple user accounts on a single workstation.
- Display alerts in pop-up window:
- Skin support. With DeskAlerts Skin service, you're able to create an alert skin to perfectly suit your corporate style.
- Advanced branding service. Brand your DeskAlerts control panel and multiple alerts skins with our Skin Pro service.
- Message history so your employees can quickly search and reference received alerts.
- Automatic updates.
- Sound notification. Users can turn the sound on or off.
- Network load optimization. When users are away from their computers, the Desktop client goes to stand-by mode to reduce the traffic load.
- Connection checking. DA Client automatically checks for the server connection and warns users when the connection is lost.
...or scroll them in ticker: