The importance of employee education and training
A survey found 56% of human resources managers considered training and development to be essential to business, but they aren’t doing enough to increase employee training opportunities.
Effective training will deliver capable staff, increase productivity, boost morale and be good for your business’ reputation.
Roadblocks to training and educating employees
Finding the right business training software for your staff can be problematic. First, you need an employee training tool that is tailored to your particular organization.
Then there’s the issue of getting everyone together at a convenient time and place – which can be difficult when you are an organization with staff in different geographic areas or working different shifts. And another challenge - how to check the existing knowledge staff have and help them to remember new information.
Organize more effective training with DeskAlerts
Our simple to use and easily customizable company training software will provide you with a number of options to:
- ensure 100% of staff are informed about upcoming training opportunities
- deliver the information employees need to learn at their desktops and mobile phones
- get feedback about the course
- run surveys and quizzes to check employees’ knowledge
Deliver education and training information with DeskAlerts
Power up your training by investing in a modern software solution that includes up to 25 communication channels
As a training platform for employees, DeskAlerts delivers targeted information about education and training to relevant staff, driving them to your intranet site or by delivering documentation and other training material. Use our employee training system to communicate new policies and procedures that everyone needs to be across, or tell your staff about training and mentoring programs that are available.
Inform about training
Inform staff about training
- Use pop up alerts to ensure 100% of the targeted audience are aware of the training opportunity
- RSVP alerts will help you to estimate the number of participants
- Corporate screensavers are a good tool to remind staff about the importance of training
Deliver educational information
Deliver educational information
- Scrolling tickers with links to intranet resources will attract employees’ attention
- Mobile app alerts with training information and tips will reach every staff member even if they are out of the office
- Video alerts are often the most popular when it comes to training
Check your employees' knowledge
- Use the quiz module to test your employees’ knowledge
- Quizzes can reinforce information to help employees remember it better
- Quizzes make training more engaging
Get the feedback
- What was good about the training and what could be improved? Ask employees
- Receive employee feedback in one day with our surveys that are shown directly on computer screens or in the employee mobile app
Try DeskAlerts to see if it fits your training and education needs
Our employee training software will help you to improve the education process by streamlining communications and making them more engaging.
DeskAlerts tools for employee training
Features for effective employee training communications
Send your education and training information to all employees or to specific groups
Send employees to look at education and training information on your company intranet site.
Send individual employees reminders about important training that needs to be completed.
Find out when your intended recipients have seen your notifications and messages
Relay training material in a variety of formats including HTML and video or Flash.
Embeddable URL Format
Link to content that lives on websites, giving readers of your alerts a call to action.
What our customers say about DeskAlerts
“We feel that our experience with DeskAlerts was successful because they have a product roadmap and they listen to customers, getting their feature requests into development. If you are on the fence of working with DeskAlerts or a different solution, just try and see – the DeskAlerts team will do their best to meet your specific company needs.”
Chee Koon TAN
“We tried to use our own solution first, but it was not as flexible, reliable and easy enough to push notification. Testing and adding all marketing request functionalities would have cost us much more in development than to buy an external product.”
“DeskAlerts software succeeded the homemade solution and provided the missing capabilities of detailed reporting, policy delegation and others.”