Emergency Alert System For Business
Send emergency alerts in 2 seconds and 1 click to all affected employees and be sure they will see it. Empower your emergency warning systems with reliable digital channels.
What does an emergency alert system do?
When you need to communicate vital information with your employees quickly to keep them safe, you need an effective emergency messaging system.
DeskAlerts is an emergency notification system for business that enables you to send urgent information to your employees in an emergency or disaster situation. If alarms start ringing because of a threat, the people in your organization will be notified promptly via emergency alerts that will provide instructions about what steps to take to be safe.
Leave no chance for life-saving information to go unnoticed
DeskAlerts is a mutichannel emergency messaging system, that can be used in conjunction with tornado warning sirens, disaster alarms, and the alert color codes used by hospitals. It delivers information to different kinds of corporate devices simultaneously even if internet and phone are down.
DeskAlerts emergency notifications provide a cost-effective method for real-time messaging that can be used by any organization.
Communicate before, during and after an emergency
Choose the type of communication that is suitable for the situation. You can prepare employees for emergencies, alert them if anything happens, get their feedback and update them with news about an unfolding situation and the consequences.
Unlike email or phone calls, messages sent via DeskAlerts cannot be missed and take only a few seconds to be sent.
How DeskAlerts software can help in an emergency
Take control of the situation and keep in touch with your staff. Train employees in advance, send detailed instructions, get feedback
With the DeskAlerts emergency notification app, it takes you a couple of seconds to send an emergency alert that will reach employees literally everywhere: on desktops, mobiles and digital signage. You can make your alert highly visible and engaging and therefore achieve better understanding and the correct behavior.
- Prepare message templates in advance. Shortcuts will help you find the correct one immediately
- Panic button lets you to send all messages in two seconds
- Use screensavers, corporate lockscreens and digital signage to remind employees about emergency policies and procedures and raise awareness
- Invite employees to join training sessions via the RSVP tool and know exactly who is going to come
- Make training more effective by sending employees information via pop-ups
- Test employee knowledge with quizzes to be sure they understand the topic
- Alert staff immediately on every channel (desktop, mobile, digital signage)
- The messages will pop-up even if the computer is locked
- Use the panic button to send alerts in a matter of seconds
- Send pop-ups with emergency information, blocking the entire screen
- Send evacuation routes, updates about the situation and instructions via pop-ups, tickers, mobile push notifications and digital signage
- Check that your people are safe by sending surveys to their cell phones and computers
- Ask if they need any immediate assistance
- Know exactly who is not responding and be ready to help them
Keep staff informed
- Inform staff about what is going on after an emergency
- Give clear instructions about what to do right now
- Use the lock screen to cheer people up, tickers to update them with new information and pop-up and mobile alerts to reach everyone with vital news and CEO messages
Measurement and segmentation
Measurement and segmentation
- Use the statistics module to find out which actions worked best
- Use survey statistics to divide people into groups and send each group specific information (for example to people who worked in a damaged building - about new working conditions)
Try the DeskAlerts emergency notification app
DeskAlerts lets you instantly communicate with your entire workforce at the touch of a button. Whether it’s a code black alert in a hospital or if you need to evacuate an entire skyscraper because of a fire, all your employees can be alerted to the situation and given appropriate instructions in a matter of seconds.
DeskAlerts emergency notification tools
The DeskAlerts mass alert system gives you control over your alert notifications. You control the type of alert you send as well as how often you send it and how it looks. You can send emergency alerts to your entire workforce, or just those employees who are affected: for example, your office in one particular city, staff who work on a particular floor of an office building.
You can customize the emergency notification’s appearance and set the size and position of where the message will display on users’ screens. You can even send as a full-screen alert, which is recommended to grab attention during a crisis.
Shortcuts can be configured to send an emergency ticker followed by either a long or short message. (At this stage desktop shortcuts are only available for Windows users, and the emergency alert app is available for Android and iOS).
Other channels can be used to send emergency alerts including email or an SMS emergency notification software system. DeskAlerts can also provide an app for sending emergency broadcast system alerts to phones and other mobile devices.
Emergency notification app features
Send a message that will remove itself from the history once the user closes the alert window.
Your emergency alerts will appear on screen even if the employee’s computer is locked, on screensaver mode, or sleeping. Your message will be noticed despite uncontrollable circumstances.
Message status reports will be sent to the server with recorded dates. This will allow the server to track messages down to particular users and connected individual devices.
This provides proof that the recipient has read your messages.
Messages will disappear from the screen after a short time.
Automate your messages and send identical messages in customizable intervals in an automated fashion.
Take control of the situation and keep in touch with your stafff
- The emergency notification shortcut lets you save time by preparing in advance to send in an emergency
- Sending communication to PCs even if they are locked so life-saving information doesn’t rely on a computer to be active
- As part of your crisis communications planning, the emergency alert notification templates coupled with staff training can help save lives when there is little time to act
- Keeping everyone informed about important information so they can instantly respond
- Use the corporate wallpaper function to place information about emergency exits on all employee screens
- Send videos that give instructions about what to do
- Use mobile alerting so employees offsite know about any emergency situations
- Send information using screensavers and digital signage to make the most of any screens in your organization
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT DESKALERTS
"DeskAlerts provided a reliable communications channel, which was proven to be vital in the state of emersgency during terror attack, in the event of usual channels being overloaded and inaccessible."
“All departments use DeskAlerts to send communication that would ordinarily be missed via email communication.”
Accounting, East Africa
“DeskAlerts lets us broadcast system information to users. We have placed information monitors in several positions in our building where we broadcast systems alerts and news to share information about system breakdowns or other significant information that can affect peoples’ daily work.”
“DeskAlerts enabled us to deploy emergency notifications to our employees’ desktops without relying on any of the existing platforms. It was important for us to have a pop-up notification that would be in the user’s face, no matter what they were working on at the time.”
Benefits of DeskAlerts as an emergency action notification system
Approved by our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a business alert system only for emergencies?
Can you use the DeskAlerts emergency notification system for business as a supplement to emergency PA systems?
Who needs an emergency notification system?
What is an example of emergency notification?
What is the purpose of emergency notification system?
What are the 3 types of emergency alerts?