Highly visible pop-up messages right on the employees' computer screens.
What is a corporate screensaver?
A corporate screen saver is a prominent internal communications tool that delivers eye-catching content and targeted imagery to employees’ computer screens. Idle screens are effectively turned into electronic billboards that ensure employees are aware of key corporate messages as part of creative internal marketing campaigns.
Use corporate screensaver to deliver more powerful and memorable messages
Taking advantage of idle screen times, screensavers assert their strength. When employees return from breaks or meetings or step away for calls, they're greeted with visually engaging corporate messages on their screens.
Delivered recurrently as images, videos, animations, HTML, or PowerPoint slides, these messages gain attention and retention from employees, demanding no extra effort from them.
Take full control over computer screen savers, change and rotate them with ease
DeskAlerts software enables you to create, customize, schedule, and rotate corporate screensavers effortlessly from a single location, eliminating the need for IT support.
Staff from different departments can be empowered to launch business screensavers reflecting their communication needs.
You can target screensaver software to reach all employees, specific groups or even individual members. The option to simultaneously launch multiple messages or schedule them for future delivery provides flexibility and precision in communication.
What is a corporate screensaver?
- Send reminders about crucial dates, including project deadlines, payroll schedules, holidays, etc.
- Share information about educational and training opportunities.
- Keep remote employees informed.
- Strengthen key messages from ongoing internal or external communication campaigns.
- Disseminate CEO messages across all employees.
- Welcome newcomers and recognize staff accomplishments.
- Showcase photographs reflecting your brand - staff members, business properties, products, logos, and more.
- Promote cybersecurity awareness through guidelines, tips, and reminders.
- Notify employees regarding planned system outages.
- Facilitate new system rollouts with frequent reminders.
- Share vital contact information like IT help desk numbers.
Compliance and emergency
Compliance and Emergency
- Share details about emergency procedures, including maps, evacuation routes, and assembly points.
- Deliver workplace health and safety guidelines, including tips on maintaining a safe workspace, hazard reduction, and reminders for physical wellness.
- Send timely reminders about important dates like healthcare enrollment, customized by location, role, etc.
Corporate sreensaver management software features
Deliver messages in diverse multimedia formats, from slides to HTML and video.
Enable targeted messaging to specific departments, groups, individuals, or combinations thereof.
Customize delivery time and display periods to align with your internal communication events.
The software automatically reverts to the default screensaver, even if users attempt to modify it.
Leverage PowerPoint presentations as screensavers to impart crucial insights, including business strategies and regulations.
Repeat messages multiple times for improved recall.
Benefits of screen saver programs for internal communications
- Attract employee's attention to important things and make them memorable
- Inspire, inform and alert employees in a way they appreciate
- Reach only targeted employees including remote onces
- Reduce corporate spam and information overload
- Promote your company brand from the inside
Approved by our customers
What our customers say about DeskAlerts
We use it to ensure that urgent messages are communicated quickly and clearly“We have been using Desk Alerts for 5 years now and find the product excellent at communicating important information to our entire Trust quickly. It is so easy to use and maintain so provides a cost effective solution for “real time” messaging. Originally, used just by the IT team, the product is now in daily use by the Trust’s Communications team to ensure that urgent messages are communicated quickly and clearly to a large number of staff, thus helping to support the delivery of patient care to the highest standard.”
Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS
Foundation Trust, UK, healthcare
A vital component of our customer communication strategy“DeskAlerts is vital component of our customer communication strategy. Central IT department of the university uses DeskAlerts. It preempts unnecessary helpdesk calls by keeping our customers informed and is quick and easy to setup, use and deploy. DeskAlerts makes it easy to tailor notifications to our requirements and represents a great value for money. I highly recommend DeskAlerts to anyone looking for a way to improve their communication strategy and customers experience.”
St George'S University of London
Satisfied with product and service“DeskAlerts is being used in the Communication Department. It helps to keep the whole workforce in the loop in security concerns. We are satisfied with the product and service.”