Businesses communicate in a variety of ways, using tools available at their disposal. Of course, these various methods reflect largely on the corporate dynamic, making an impact on the success of the organization.
Benefits of corporate notification system:
- Your messages are delivered with guarantee and acknowledgment.
- Track messages delivery when you send it to employees.
- Schedule communications sending notifications to any specific date and time.
- Your messages will not be missed appearing on desktop on top of any active application or mobile device screen as push notification.
- In person communication. An effective tool, communicating in person is critical in day to day operations. Unless you and your employees communicate properly, deliverables will not be met.
- By phone. Phones are used to reach employees, especially now that businesses have gone mobile. Communicating by phone also facilitates conference calls, which can be used to discuss important business matters with management and staff working from different locations.
- Through text messages. Management can also reach staff in other locations and vice versa by sending text messages. This is especially important to ensure that the information sent is retained and can be accessed again in case of need.
- Through email. Businesses communicate largely through email because it is fast and efficient. Announcements, meeting notifications and other reminders can be sent to everyone in the organization in one email blast.
- By newsletters. Everyone in the organization can find company news, new products, policy changes and other pertinent information in the company newsletter found on the company intranet.
While these methods have proven to be an effective means of communicating important information to everyone in the organization, they all have loopholes. Information delivered personally may be altered as it passes from one person to another. Phone calls can be expensive. Text messages tend to be ignored, especially when the recipient is busy with a task. Emails can be read and forgotten. Nowadays, hardly anyone could be bothered to read newsletters, as they have more pressing matters to attend to. How will you, as a business owner or manager, ensure that everyone in your company not only receives but also acknowledges the information you send?
Corporate Notification System
Timely communication is of utmost importance in an organization, oftentimes providing an advantage over the competition. Therefore, every business must have a corporate notification system as one of its communication tools. While mostly associated with emergency alerts and notifications during disasters, corporate notification can dramatically improve the efficiency of your organization, when used as part of your daily operations. Corporate notification system allows you to send targeted messages to intended recipients quickly and reliably, thereby ensuring not just timely and effective communications but also safety and improved outreach.
- Executive Communications. Do you need to call an urgent meeting? Sure, you can send last-minute email invites and text messages, but how do you know that the information reaches the people you need in the meeting? With a corporate notification system, you can deliver the message swiftly and be informed about which employee was not able to receive the information.
- Internal Communications. Keeping everyone in the loop can be difficult, especially if your organization is large and is conducting operations in different locations. By using corporate notification system, you can communicate company news, policy updates, pressing business issues and upcoming events. You can even make on-the-spot announcements about a sales employee who has set a new record, to give your staff a morale boost.
- Immediate Alerts. Is there an event that requires you to have all hands on deck? Quickly each out to everyone through your corporate notification system and solve the issue before it gets bigger.
- Disaster Alert and Recovery. If disaster strikes, how do you ensure the safety of everyone in the workplace? Keep your employees and guests safe with immediate alerts that capture attention through different channels like email, SMS texts and even desktop alerts. You can also use the corporate notification system to call employees back to work after the disaster has passed, and to communicate how you intend to get back on track as your company resumes operations.
Corporate Notification System as an ROI Maximizer
Aside from saving your employees from impending dangers through disaster alerts, a corporate notification system can also make your organization more efficient through increased productivity from your well-informed employees. By sending important alerts and critical information to multiple recipients through various channels, you can improve corporate communications which will have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Corporate notification system allows for quick and efficient communication, allowing you to reach the people you need in minutes. Especially during critical periods, you can count on notification system to notify the right people and ultimately reduce the response time, saving your company from costs brought about by business disruptions.
Effective communication is a vital tool that lies in the heart of business operations. By deploying the corporate notification system, you can be sure that you can communicate the right information to the right recipients at the right time, bringing down your TCO and increasing your ROI in the long run.