Keeping your employees informed about important developments within your organization is critical to ensure you have a cohesive team where everyone has the information they need to do their work.
Unfortunately, sending emails to communicate with employees isn’t always effective.
Email overload affects many people – with the average worker receiving 121 emails every single day. There just isn’t enough time to open and read and respond to everything. It’s little wonder that in North America alone the open rate for emails is around 34.1%.
And if you’re receiving lots of emails, chances are you’re sending a lot too… sometimes saying the same thing over and over again!
To help you save even more time, we’ve created free internal email samples for some of the most common situations you may need to send to all staff:
1. New employee announcement email example
2. Employee appreciation message
3. Open position announcement example of email
4. Update on leadership team
5. Company event email sample
6. Company training update
7. Feedback request message sample
8. Company newsletter sample introduction text (You can build this text into your internal newsletter template)
9. Product release corporate email example
10. Surveys and polls introduction text
11. Press mentions introduction text
12. Business meeting request email
13. HR holiday notification email
14. New policy or procedure announcement email
15. Release of new report or publication email
Download all internal email examples:
Send internal email to the right audiences
Targeting communications to specific audiences helps to reduce information overload… there are some messages that the entire organization does not need to receive. Ensuring you have the right audience is important and helps to keep information flowing.
Learn more about audience segmentation in internal communications.
For example, you may need to communicate changes to accounting software to members of the finance team. Or you may have some building works that are affecting staff in an office in one city of a large organization.
The best way to send internal communication email
How you send notifications is also just as important as who you share them with.
Using DeskAlerts to communicate with your employees can help you to beat email overload and ensure your important corporate information is not missed or ignored.
DeskAlerts is an internal communications software system that works by sending notifications straight to PCs, tablets, and smartphones, bypassing the email system entirely.
Advantages of using the system to send internal email include:
- Being able to send to the entire organization at once or to specific groups of employees as per your Active Directory.
- Sending via a variety of channels such as pop-up notifications, scrolling desktop tickers, digital signage, SMS alerts, corporate wallpapers, screensavers, and more.
- Content can be duplicated easily - you can send pop-up alerts and internal emails simultaneously right from your email client without having to log in to the DeskAlerts control panel
- Better statistics, in real-time, letting you know who has seen your internal communication email via our analytics tool. This even includes what devices they used to view the message.
- Messages can be scheduled in advance to be sent at a specific date and time.
- Set the message to be displayed on employees’ screens at customized recurring intervals.
- Get acknowledgment from your employees that they have read the internal email - this will help with accountability.