Have you experienced sending a dozen of messages to your employees via email, SMS, and IM, announcing latest protocols, only to be ignored? Or have you tried sending your updates and reports to clients but they claimed having received it, worse, transferred their spam? Have you ever gotten mad at your office friends for not showing up at your party, but actually, their invite got lost in the way?
If you keep on crafting a beautiful message yet not being understood or read thoroughly by the recipient, maybe it’s time to reevaluate the medium. Today, employees are bombarded with phone calls, email messages, and meeting, hence, they are often too busy to give proper attention to information and announcements that don’t seem urgent, but are actually relevant. Maybe it’s time to elevate your messaging scheme! With the fast-paced business that you are at now, you can’t afford to have any important or urgent messages missed. Desktop alert software can do wonders on your internal communication.
Try using a desktop alert software to impose better recall and command.
A desktop alert software allows you to schedule when to display information on employees’ computer, interrupt whatever they are doing and assign a priority level so that your alerts don’t get overlooked when they are urgent or important. You can even target your recipient for each alert, add content or actions to the alerts and customize exactly how you use these tools to communicate within your business or organization.
It is a one-way messaging tool that allows you to reach your message recipients directly with full desktop notification alert targeting, scheduling and real time acknowledgement reporting. The desktop alert message pops up on the targeted employee’s device, bypassing email altogether.
This will immensely improve your internal communication. Now, you can send important updates, emergency alerts, event reminders or RSVP invitations directly to your staff as desktop pop-pup messages.
Having a reliable desktop alert software system is an incredible tool for instantly distributing key internal communications with guarantees of awareness and acknowledgement of what matters most, when it matters most.
Why should you invest in it?
1. Measurable. After sending the message, you can check on who has or has not opened the full memo contained in a desktop alert and clicked on any related hyperlinks. This is very convenient if you have to show compliance to any internal policies or legal regulations.
It is powerful, disruptive, and ideal for urgent notices and emergencies. Now, your employee won’t have any excuse of not receiving news.
2. Flexible. Desktop alerts include ‘read now’ or ‘read later’ options, as well as the option to display the full message immediately. This is considerate on the recipient’s end if the schedule of the sending of messages is not very ideal. Furthermore, you can also preset the size, position and prominence of the desktop alert window for each message. With so many possibilities in a simple software, it becomes actually fun while being straightforward.
3. Location independent. A desktop alert software can reach all staff, regardless of their location or network. Unlike SMS that charges higher when the recipient is abroad, or an instant messaging that has a certain lag time when sending overseas, desktop alerts have no problem with location or time. A desktop alert software can target messages to entire locations, individuals, groups, and roles.
4. Recurrence feature. Although your employee can set aside the message if they’re unavailable at the moment, desktop alert messages will continue to pop-up (based on administrator specified settings) until the message has been acknowledged by the employee or expiry criteria is met.
5. Auto-launch and client monitoring. The desktop alert software automatically launches at every start up and runs a service to ensure the client is continuously operational.